Saddle up your camels, ladies, we're off to battle! A free-wheeling commentary of a lady who believes that women belong in combat, certainly not in the military, but in the home -- in the spiritual battle for their families. Join us on the frontlines as we cover homeschooling, the culture wars, raising sons, virtuous manhood and womanhood, helping our husbands, femininity, serving Christ the King, and all other fronts in the holy war we face. Up camels!

Monday, July 09, 2007

Praying for Provision!

Tonight I'm very thankful for my brother who sent us a nice gift to help with the bills today. May the Lord bless him: "Silver and gold have I none, but such as I have I give you." Indeed!

I'm also thinking of the new customer we're working with who is showing samples we made him at the Christian trade show in Atlanta this week and the Gift and Home show next week. Please pray with us that he sells a huge amount of the stuff he wants us to provide :-) They are a Christian family, too, so you are praying a blessing on brethren!

God is good and He has never failed to provide for us. We are so thankful to Him!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Praying in agreement, dear one. God is faithful!