Saddle up your camels, ladies, we're off to battle! A free-wheeling commentary of a lady who believes that women belong in combat, certainly not in the military, but in the home -- in the spiritual battle for their families. Join us on the frontlines as we cover homeschooling, the culture wars, raising sons, virtuous manhood and womanhood, helping our husbands, femininity, serving Christ the King, and all other fronts in the holy war we face. Up camels!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

One-Handed Typing

There are so many things going on that I want to comment on, but I just don't have the patience to type one-handed. Why would I have to do that? Well, Katie is one smart little girl. She figured out very quickly in the PICU that if she stayed latched on, everyone pretty much left her alone and didn't do anything ugly to her like start an IV or check her temperature. So, she decided she'd just stay latched on for the foreseeable future. Hence, one-handed typing.

Here are some things I want to comment on and don't have the patience for. I'll bet you know where I stand without my saying so anyway :-)

Ruth Bader Ginsberg and the use of international law in American courts

The bailout and why I think I can spend my $27,000+ share better myself

The art of filmmaking and the joys of family projects

The fragility of life and what it is like to have a sick newborn

Ways to help folks with sick children

The CPSIA and why it is putting some great companies out of business

Remarkable providences

I could go on all day. Here's hoping I'll have time to type soon!

No comments: