Saddle up your camels, ladies, we're off to battle! A free-wheeling commentary of a lady who believes that women belong in combat, certainly not in the military, but in the home -- in the spiritual battle for their families. Join us on the frontlines as we cover homeschooling, the culture wars, raising sons, virtuous manhood and womanhood, helping our husbands, femininity, serving Christ the King, and all other fronts in the holy war we face. Up camels!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

No, I'm Not Dead

Just busy. Really, really busy. We've done nine major college visits in the past 5 weeks, I've written 9 or 10 AP syllabuses and we've started school. I'm hoping to post a lot more in the next few weeks. I've got some great stuff queued up. This is where I'm supposed to say, "Thank you for your patience." Right? Okay! Thank you for your patience. Seriously. I appreciate you guys!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I was just over here yesterday and was wondering where you were :-) Glad you're not dead. Or...is that like saying, "Glad you're not in heaven walking with Jesus without another care EVER." ??? I don't mean it that way!

HeeHee

Anonymous said...

Hey Melanie,
Welcome back to the blog world. Much love to you...
~Valerie