Saddle up your camels, ladies, we're off to battle! A free-wheeling commentary of a lady who believes that women belong in combat, certainly not in the military, but in the home -- in the spiritual battle for their families. Join us on the frontlines as we cover homeschooling, the culture wars, raising sons, virtuous manhood and womanhood, helping our husbands, femininity, serving Christ the King, and all other fronts in the holy war we face. Up camels!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Not very merry about a non-Christmas

I just ran across a most amusing editorial about the Intolerance Police and one man's private stand. Enjoy.

We wish you a merry Christmas. A very merry Christmas - as you remember that we are celebrating the birth of the Saviour who has taken away our sins and made us able to approach the Maker with joy:

24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25 To God our Savior,
Who alone is wise,
Be glory and majesty,
Dominion and power,
Both now and forever. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, one good thing about folks insisting on "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"--at least they are unknowingly declaring the season a 'holy day'! So as much as I don't like the practice of trying to exclude Christ I think the joke's on them! HeeHee

Bonnie said...

Why are all my comments on here showing up as anonymous now? I was *me* when I posted them! (At least, I *think* I was!) Have I lost myself??? Where am I??? Talk about an identity crisis!

HeeHee