Saddle up your camels, ladies, we're off to battle! A free-wheeling commentary of a lady who believes that women belong in combat, certainly not in the military, but in the home -- in the spiritual battle for their families. Join us on the frontlines as we cover homeschooling, the culture wars, raising sons, virtuous manhood and womanhood, helping our husbands, femininity, serving Christ the King, and all other fronts in the holy war we face. Up camels!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Safely Met!

Our son has been safely met by my brother in Asia!

Must tell you all that I felt an urgent need to pray for him this morning after his plane landed, probably while he was clearing customs - sometimes a challenge in that country. After some time, I felt a release and didn't need to pray anymore. Just a few moments later, the phone rang and my brother was calling, "I've got your son." Amen. Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:

Jax and company said...

This morning I watched my oldest (7yo) through the kitchen window as he crossed the street with some outgoing mail - by himself for the first time! I came back to the computer to check blogs and I read that your oldest has crossed the globe - by himself and for the first time. Thank you thank you thank you for being a shining example of Godly parenting! We are keeping your son#1 in daily prayer and can't wait to hear more news!

Jackie L.
Va